It is not always easy to get the full attention of everyone when presenting. People have a lot on their minds and their attention often wavers.This can be a problem especially at the start when you really need to hook them onto your topic.
How about if you could grab attention instantly every time?
This would enable you to:
- Get off a great start.
- Make your audience sit up and listen at key moments.
- Ensure that your message is remembered. And much more...
It works like magic and you can learn how in just a few minutes.
Just below to watch my Quick Tip video. Learn simple skills that you can use time and again not only to grab attention but keep your audience engaged.
Just have a go
Next time you need to present an idea, just have a go at using some simple pictures to go with your words. You will be amazed at how well it works.
Learn more techniques in ‘The Art of Business Communication’ by Graham Shaw
As featured in:
- WH Smith Business Book Chart
- Pearson Business Book of the Month
- Amazon 100 Bestsellers in Business Communication Skills
Learn to draw pictures, charts and graphics to make your message stick!
Click here to find out more.